Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Helloooo, Lover!

Guess who's back in Paris? Yeees, Dahling! I was supposed to back to Brussels, but when I signed in for a trip, a girlfriend of mine who also flies the leadership position was headed to Paris. I was like, "You should give me that Paris! I'm headed to Brussels." Turns out that she LOVES Brussels and was like, "Wanna swap?" That's exactly what we did. So, here I am on the crew bus on my way to the hotel. I am reaaalllly pooped. We had a four hour delay due to a security breech at the airport. Some idiot decided he was entering the terminal through one of the exits thus bypassing security. Terminal 2&3 were shut down.Police searched the planes for the culprit as some of the passengers were already boarded. When that proved futile, the two terminals were emptied of both employees and passengers and everyone had to be rescreened, with the exception of the passengers and crew already aboard the aircraft. Ladies and gentlemen, these are your tax dollars hard at work. All I know is that I didn't want to be in his position if he was caught... And believe it or not, he was. It didn't help that I went to work tired, suffering with the worst migraine that jarred me from my sleep around 6am. I vowed to nap at some point during the day before leaving for the airport, but it just didn't work out. Well, imma take a snooze now. Not at the hotel yet, but every little bit helps.

No comments: