Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh, Pooo....

Well, I anticipated being in Ghana, Africa today. Yesterday was to be my first trip to Africa. However, this nasal/sinus congestion I've not been able to battle for the past month or so. I went to the doctor November 2nd, got a presription for antibiotics, but they didn't do squat for whatever is going on. Yesterday I had a second visit and was referred to an Eye Ear and Throat doctor... Otolaryngologist. Good heavens! Did I spell it right? He decided NO FLYING FOR A WEEK. Looks like the motherland will have to wait.... sigh.

As you know, it's not strictly all about the flying with me, I love baking, designing cakes, doing makeup.... maybe I could expound on those topics. OK, on to beauty we go... this Diva loves the look of expensive things, but doesn't like to pay expensive prices! That being said, I LOVE a sale. I'll share those when I find it. Did you know that a subscriber to LUCKY magazine you could get cashback using shopping links via their site LUCKYMAGREWARDS?
That being said, if you love Sephora, they are currently having their friends and family sale which entitles you to 20% off your purchase! If you shop the friends and family sale via the LUCKY link, you get cash back as well... about 6% back on purchase. Either way you decide to shop, use code FF2007. Don't go for the Holiday Sampler bag as I was told it was rubbish.

So, what's your game plan for the Black Friday sales? Here's a site with listing of stores with who's selling what on sale so you can take advantage of actually getting that Christmas shopping done early. Black Friday Listing

Well, time for me to get back to my "bedrest".... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: