Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Shopping...

No sooner than we've eaten our Thanksgiving turkey, it's time to do the holiday shopping.
Me personally, I'm on a financial "diet", so I won't be spending a lot over the holidays other than on my two brats. For really close friends, I thought about getting magazine subscriptions. I as a makeup artist am always perusing fashion magazines to stay current on the looks or just to be inspired. You KNOW I am the bargain queen and will always be on the lookout for the absolute cheapest price... this is what I came up with.
Allure magazine... one of my first favorite beauty magazines... I have the first few issues!!!
$5.95!!! Elle, Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue and Vibe are also $5.95 at this site too!

Then there's good ole' Essence. I have a business, so I get to use a professional service, but to tell you the truth, I don't think they check. I get a subscription for $12/year and there's InStyle as well... I like their beauty section as well... same site $15/year. Doesn't get cheaper than that!

Can you tell I have TOO MANY magazines coming to my house? With the holidays around the corner, you may have it on your list to Shape up for the New Year... Shape magazine... $3.46 (yup, I said it!) for a year subscription http://www.magazinesquick.com/xcart/product.php?productid=239 You can get a 2 year subscription for $6.94 if you use code DCMPS25D

Enjoy and happy holiday gift hunting!!!

No comments: