Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome...

Hello Friends and Fellow Divas...

This is the site where I will share my mental vomit. Sorry for being so explicit, but I wasn't sure how else to put it. So much is going on in my life, but I know there are a few that would truly understand. I am a Delta flight attendant that truly enjoys her job and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I also freelance as a makeup artist... fashion and beauty are my passion. Good skin is a must, so I do have my esthetics license. Lace wigs are also a love and I feel privileged to offer them for sale as they offer change for the average woman and hope to those suffering with real hairloss issues. Did I also mention that I am a cake designer? Artistic abilities seem to be in my blood and I'm one of those Jamaicans wit 50 jobs. LOL! Anyhow, I invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy the journey.




No comments: